Thanks for visiting this page.Here I will be sharing about the main idea of this blog and Naqash (Guy behind this blog)
About TechZondo
I stated this blog back in September 2013.
The main idea of this blog is to keep people updated with latest technology and science related news and also helping them with their gadgets. I cover Six topics on this blog.
1. Computers: In this section I share news about latest computer hardware and software and also sharing some useful tips about PCs.
2. Mobiles: This is the section where I discuss about mobile phones and their features.
3. Games: In this section I post about latest released and up coming video games.
4. How-tos: This is where I share useful tips and tutorial about mobile phones and computers.
5. Life & People: In this section I discuss about social issues.
6. Blogging: This is were I share my experiences and knowledge about blogging.
About Me
My name is Naqash Khan. I am IT student and computer enthusiast. I love technology and like to blog about it in part-time. You can follow me on Facebook and Google+ to stay updated with the awesome stuff I post online.
Hope my this blog will help you :)
About TechZondo
I stated this blog back in September 2013.
The main idea of this blog is to keep people updated with latest technology and science related news and also helping them with their gadgets. I cover Six topics on this blog.
1. Computers: In this section I share news about latest computer hardware and software and also sharing some useful tips about PCs.
2. Mobiles: This is the section where I discuss about mobile phones and their features.
3. Games: In this section I post about latest released and up coming video games.
4. How-tos: This is where I share useful tips and tutorial about mobile phones and computers.
5. Life & People: In this section I discuss about social issues.
6. Blogging: This is were I share my experiences and knowledge about blogging.
About Me
My name is Naqash Khan. I am IT student and computer enthusiast. I love technology and like to blog about it in part-time. You can follow me on Facebook and Google+ to stay updated with the awesome stuff I post online.
Hope my this blog will help you :)
